1) What is your role at PW Payroll Solutions?
2) What do you enjoy most about working at PW Payroll Solutions?
I like being part of a team and feeling a sense of achievement when targets are met. I also enjoy having a bit of a laugh with my fellow colleagues.
3) Tell us something about you that your colleagues might not know yet?
OK – so after 30 years of being apart – I am now happily back with my childhood sweetheart – well he’s the old fella now!
4) What did you want to be when you were younger?
I wanted to be a policewoman – sadly the closest I got was working in a police bar 13 years!!
5) If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be and why?
James Dean would be one of them, but we wouldn’t be eating dinner…only gazing at each other across the table – hahaha – The Krays would be good – but that would be more of a party and I love to party!!
6) What is your favorite film?
I have two – St Elmo’s Fire and Pretty in Pink – I am an 80s girl after all (that’s not a film that’s just me)
7) Where would you go in a time machine?
Definitely back to the 80s